Top ten things to do in Autumn
So much to do in Autumn with perfect weather and HEAPS of events, check out our top 10 list of what to fill your itinerary with!
- Ride your bike on the Clare Valley Riesling Trail from Clare to Sevenhill (make sure you take a photo with the stunning shepherd sculpture in Clare).
- Choose from the list of award-winning cellar doors around the region and sip your way through the wines of the Clare Valley.
- Tee-off and enjoy a round of golf at the Clare Golf Course.
- Tantalise your tastebuds- dine in for lunch or dinner at one of the leading restaurants or pubs in the region.
- Don’t miss the fabulous festivals in the Clare Valley in Autumn, including the SA Autumn Garden Festival, Clare Classic and renowned Clare Valley Gourmet Weekend.
- Enjoy a picnic at one of the lookouts, including Brooks Lookout, Spring Gully Lookout, or Quarry Hill Lookout.
- Discover the grand Georgian exterior and extraordinary Italianate interiors of Martindale Hall in Mintaro.
- Lose yourself in the Mintaro Maze, a living hedge maze consisting of over 800 conifers, fountains, twists and turns.
- Visit Bungaree Station and enjoy the History Trail, a dedicated heritage tour of the property.
- Grab a Burra Heritage Passport and accompany key from the Burra and Goyder Visitor Information Centre and make your way around the 11km self-guided tour of Burra, exploring eight locked buildings and 50 other sites of interest.