Top ten things to do in Summer
There is so much to do in the Clare Valley during Summer, use the holidays as an excuse to getaway and explore the region.
- Visit the Clare Valley Wine Food & Tourism Centre for a cool glass of Clare Valley Riesling and friendly information on things to do.
- Enjoy a ploughman's lunch or a lovely coffee & cake along Spring Farm Rd at The Olive Bus overlooking the magnificent vineyards.
- Take the kids to the Twilight Trains alongside Lake Inchiquin in Clare (starting 6 pm November to March).
- Jump in the car and take the scenic road from Sevenhill to Mintaro- dine in at Reillys Cellar Door & Restaurant for lunch.
- Stay cool in a dugout- explore the heritage Burra Dugouts as part of the Burra Heritage Passport.
- Sit on the large veranda with a cool glass of Riesling and watch the cars drive by at Rising Sun Hotel, Auburn.
- Take a dip in The Valleys Lifestyle Centre outside pool - keep an eye out for special family days for the kids.
- Be cultured in theatre with Shakespeare in the Vines at Sevenhill Cellars in February.
- Sit under a tree with a glass of wine in the gardens at Shut the Gate Wines & Cellar Door.
- Indulge in a relaxing massage with Teresa Burner Massage & Kinesiology