The Pink Lake Tiny House
This tiny house is a fully self-contained accommodation facility, ensuring the guest's stay is both gentle on the planet and climate-friendly. Electrical power is generated through solar panels on the roof and then stored in a battery. The tiny house also uses rainwater collected on the roof and stored in a 5,000-litre tank. Shower greywater is filtered and then waters a plant bed. Mains water and mains power are available as backup if required.
• The tiny house sleeps four people on four futon beds in two seperate loft bedrooms.
• Kitchen facilities: gas stovetop, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, pod coffee machine, kettle, rice cooker and cooking utensils.
• Bathroom facilities: shower with high quality shower gels, vanity-basin, mirror, hairdryer and bio-composting toilet.
• Living Room: table for 2, that folds out for up to 4 and a couch.
• The loft bedrooms have authentic high quality Japanese futon beds.
• Other facilities include free wifi, reverse-cycle air conditioning, blue-tooth music speaker, board and card games and karaoke microphones.
• Sheets, pillowcases, quilts, blankets & towels provided.