The Pink Lake Tiny House
This tiny house is a fully self-contained “off-the-grid” accommodation facility, ensuring a guest's stay is both gentle on the planet and climate-friendly. Electrical power is 100% generated through solar panels on the roof and then stored in a battery. The tiny house also uses rainwater collected on the roof and stored in a 5,000-litre tank. Shower greywater is filtered and then waters a plant bed. Mains water and a power generator are available as backup if required.
• The tiny house sleeps four people on four futons in two seperate loft bedrooms.
• Kitchen facilities: gas stovetop, refrigerator, microwave, coffee machine, rice cooker and basic cooking utensils.
• Bathroom facilities: shower, hand-basin, hairdryer and bio-composting toilet.
• The loft bedrooms have authentic Japanese futon beds.
• Other facilities include free wifi, reverse-cycle air conditioning, blue-tooth music speaker, karaoke microphones.
• Sheets, quilts, blankets, towels are provided.