Medika Gallery was originally the St Petri Kirche Lutheran Church opened in 1886. The building is almost as old as Blyth itself (1860) and remains in sturdy condition, a tribute to our pioneers building expertise. Since closing in 1966, it has been resold several times and partly demolished, but the present owners have committed themselves to ensuring it remains an asset for Blyth and many hours have been spent restoring it to its present use.
The steeple built in 1889 remains the focal point of the church, and adds character and charm to its use as a gallery.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.