The Singing Garden
- Sun, September 15, 2019 : 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Mon, September 16, 2019 : 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Fri, September 20, 2019 : 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sat, September 21, 2019 : 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sun, September 22, 2019 : 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Mon, September 23, 2019 : 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Fri, September 27, 2019 : 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sat, September 28, 2019 : 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
OverviewSeptember in Auburn always brings a celebration of one of Australia's most popular poets, C.J. Dennis. This year, alongside a cabaret and other events at the Auburn Institute, Linhay Gallery will host an inspiring new exhibition.
Leanne Austin, an Adelaide visual artist, has not only rekindled her former love of the beautiful town of Auburn in the Clare Valley but has discovered another treasure in Auburn as the birthplace of C.J. Dennis. Known mostly for his larrikin style poetry, Leanne has however, been inspired by another side of C.J. Dennis, his nature poems.
Leanne has used a variety of mediums to truly capture and embrace this natural beauty where art meets this wondrous poetry.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.