Saturday Dinner Sessions at Skillogalee
Sat, December 09, 2023 : 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sat, December 16, 2023 : 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sat, December 23, 2023 : 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
OverviewAs the warm weather arrives once again, Skillogalee is gearing up to make your golden evenings even more memorable.
Introducing the second year of the Summer Dinner Sessions, Skillogalee couldn’t be more delighted to invite you back for another round of dining under the stars.
Join Skillogalee either on the sprawling verandah of the heritage 1850s stone cottage or beneath the twinkling fairy-lights of the majestic olive tree. Experience a night (or several) filled with music, delightful company, delectable cuisine, and of course, the award-winning Skillogalee wines.
Relax and take in the breathtaking views of the secluded valley, with vistas of vineyards and rolling hills as the sun dips below the horizon.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.