Four Seasons in the Armagh Vineyard
- Sun, May 17, 2020 : 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Sat, August 22, 2020 : 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Sat, November 14, 2020 : 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Sat, February 13, 2021 : 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Sat, May 15, 2021 : 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
OverviewThe Barry family invite you to join them for lunch in their
renowned ‘Armagh’ Vineyard. This exclusive opportunity, available only four
times per year, offers guests the chance to understand the provenance of the
grapes used in one of Australia’s most famous wines, ‘The Armagh’ Shiraz. This rare
encounter with the vines is a feast for all the senses. Over a four-hour period,
guests are invited to take part in a hands-on vineyard experience, taste six of
the great vintages of ‘The Armagh’ Shiraz and relax over a three-course lunch.
Hosted by a member of the Barry family, this is the ultimate luxury Clare Valley
Due to current advice on public gatherings, please contact the host of this event to confirm it is proceeding as planned.