National Trust South Autralia Clare Branch Museum

National Trust South Autralia Clare Branch Museum

The Clare Branch of the National Trust SA opened its Museum in September 1970. It is housed in an attractive stone and brick building which was Clare's first Police Station and Court House - built in 1850.

The Museum houses a broad collection of objects donated by individuals and families which have a strong connection to the local community ranging from costumes, homewares and commercial items to agricultural equipment. It illustrates through these objects how people lived and worked from the 19th Century onwards.

Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.