Old Police Station Museum
Built as Clare's first Courthouse and Police Station in 1850, this building is now part of the National Trust of South Australia, the museum being run by volunteers.
It houses a very large collection of furniture and clothing from the Victorian era, extensive records and photographs of early Clare and displays of early agricultural machinery and horse-drawn vehicles.
The museum is located on the corner of Neagles Rock Road and Victoria Rd in Clare - just follow the sign from roundabout next to the BP service station. Opening hours are 10am - 12pm and 2pm - 4pm Saturdays and Sundays, with a $2 entry fee. Contact 0488 183 748 or (08) 8842 2376.